Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship 2023-2024 is now open to apply for all Filipino college students. Recently, Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation Inc. has announced the launch of its CLFI College Scholarship program for the School year 2023-2024 via a Facebook post.
Table of Contents
- What is Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation
- CLFI College Scholarship program
- Benefits of Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship
- Who can apply for CLFI Scholarship
- List of Priority Courses
- Scholarship Application Deadline
- How to Apply for Cebuana Lhuillier CLFI Scholarship 2023
What is Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation
Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of the PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies. The foundation aims to empower lives through education and believes in value of inclusivity.
The Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation has initiated various programs that cater to the underprivileged and the vulnerable sectors which include children, women, indigenous people, the differently abled, persons deprived of liberty, the elderly and the Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their families.
CLFI College Scholarship program
CLFI National College Scholarship is one of the programs introduced by Cebuana Lhuillier Foundation to promote and empower college students in the Philippines.
The CLFI National scholarship provides financial assistance for economically challenged yet deserving students to support their college education from 1st to 4th year.
Also Read: College Scholarships
Benefits of Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship
Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship provides a Fixed financial assistance amounting to Php 16,000 per semester or Php 50,000 per year.
This financial assistance can be used to cover the following:
- Tuition fees
- Other school-related expenses and
- Living expenses.
Along with the monetary benefits, CLFI organizes annual scholar assemblies and learning sessions facilitated by highly qualified resource persons or subject matter experts. They also conduct outreach programs with the scholars to strengthen their spirit of volunteerism.
CLFI is enforcing an Education to Employment (E2E) provision on its Scholarship Agreement, which will no longer requires PJLI pre-employment test for scholars who will be graduating with Latin honors or with a general weighted average of 90% or equivalent. Otherwise, they will have to undergo the standard employment process.
Who can apply for CLFI Scholarship
To apply for CLFI – Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship, one must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen.
- He or She must be a Cebuana Lhuillier client or his/her children, siblings or spouse with proof of pawning,
- Pera Padala and/or CL Microsavings transaction.
- General Weighted Average (GWA) of 85% or its equivalent from the last semester/school attended, without a failing mark in any subject.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character duly signed by an official in the last school attended.
- Current enrollment or registration form (First Semester SY 2023-2024)
- University/college’s grading system in percentage
- He or She must have a Cebuana Lhuillier Microsavings account and Cebuana Lhuillier 24K Loyalty card.
- Should have a total annual family income not exceeding Php 500,000.
Also Read: Takeda Science Foundation Scholarship
List of Priority Courses
To be eligible to apply for scholarship, one must be enrolled in a State University or College under an undergraduate program in the following courses only:
- Accountancy or Finance Management courses;
- Business courses;
- Information Technology/ Computer Science courses;
- Hotel & Restaurant Management/ Hospitality Management courses;
- Engineering courses (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and Industrial) and
Scholarship Application Deadline
The CLFI Scholarship is ongoing and is now open to apply.
The deadline to apply for CLFI – Cebuana Lhuillier Scholarship 2023 is October 31, 2023.
How to Apply for Cebuana Lhuillier CLFI Scholarship 2023
All interested and eligible applicants can apply for Cebuana Lhuillier – CLFI College Scholarship 2023-2024 by visiting the Online Application links from here: https://cebuanafoundation.org/apply-for-scholarship/.
Note: Our articles are solely for informational purposes. We are not affiliated to the entities featured. The source/s are provided at the bottom of each article so that you can double-check the authenticity of the articles.
[Source: Cebuana Foundation]