⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025
The FLP Legal Scholarship 2023 program is open to apply for all interested and eligible Filipino college students. The Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity (FLP) is calling in applications from all interested candidates for its Legal Scholarship program.
Table of Contents
- FLP Legal Scholarship 2023
- Benefits of FLP Legal Scholarship
- Who can apply for Scholarship
- Documentary Requirements
- Scholarship Application Timeline
- How to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship
FLP Legal Scholarship 2023
Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity – FLP has recently announced the launch of Legal Scholarship Program for the school year 2023-2024 via a Facebook post. The FLP Legal Scholarship is a unique and merit-based Legal Scholarship Program.
This scholarship program is funded by the Tan Yan Kee Foundation and is undertaken in cooperation with the Philippine Association of Law Schools. This scholarship aims to look for the best and brightest law students in the country and support their education.
Benefits of FLP Legal Scholarship
The FLP Scholarship provides ₱200,000 as scholarship award for eligible scholarships. The scholarship grant will be given as follows:
- ₱100,000 – As Tuition Fees Assistance
- ₱80,000 – As Stipend
- ₱20,000 – For Book Allowance
Students should make a note here that “The FLP Legal Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship and may be received in addition to existing scholarships, funding, or other financial assistance being availed of by the awardees”.
Also Read: OWWA Scholarship
Who can apply for Scholarship
FLP has announced that this scholarship is open to all law schools that have obtained a percentage of passing above the overall percentage of passing for the 2022 bar exams based on the statistical data from the Supreme Court Office of the Bar Confidant.
All Junior college students from eligible law schools are invited to apply for the scholarship.
Following is the list of law schools eligible for the scholarship:
- Aemilianum College Inc.
- Angeles University Foundation
- Arellano University
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Bulacan State University
- Central Philippine University
- De La Salle Lipa
- De La Salle University Manila
- Far Eastern University
- J. H. Cerilles State College
- Jose Maria College
- Jose Rizal Memorial State University
- Jose Rizal University
- Laguna State Polytechnic University
- Lyceum of the Philippines University – Makati
- Palawan State University
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Rizal Memorial Colleges
- Saint Louis College
- Saint Louis University
- Saint Mary’s University
- San Beda College – Alabang
- San Beda University – Manila
- San Sebastian College – Recoletos Manila
- Silliman University
- University of Asia & the Pacific School of Law & Governance
- University of Cebu
- University of Perpetual Help System Laguna
- University of San Agustin
- University of San Carlos
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of St. La Salle
- University of the Philippines
- Xavier University
The list of documents required to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship program are as follows:
- One (1) copy of the duly accomplished FLP Scholarship Application Form (link given below) and the FLP Data Privacy Statement and Consent Form attached to the former;
- One (1) copy of the nominee’s/applicant’s official transcript of school records for the first two years of law school for the incumbent third-year applicants;
- One (1) hard copy of the essay; and
- A certification from the School Secretary/Registrar or any authorized school official that the applicant:
- is among the top 20 of his/her batch in law school in terms of academic performance; and
- has enrolled and completed the full load for the first two (2) years of law school
Scholarship Application Timeline
The FLP Legal scholarship program is ongoing and is open to apply now
The Deadline date to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship is January 31, 2024.
How to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship
All interested and eligible college students can apply the FLP Legal Scholarship by visiting the scholarship announcement page from here: https://libpros.com/scholarship-program/.
Note: Our articles are solely for informational purposes. We are not affiliated to the entities featured. The source/s are provided at the bottom of each article so that you can double-check the authenticity of the articles.
[Source: Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity]