⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025
The Remitly Scholarship program 2024 is now open to apply for all eligible and interested college students in the Philippines. This scholarship is sponsored by Remitly – an online money transfer site.
Table of Contents
- About Remitly
- Remitly Scholarship 2024
- Benefits of Remitly Scholarship
- Eligibility for Scholarship
- Selection of Scholars
- Remitly Scholarship Application Timeline
- How to Apply for Remitly Scholarship
Remitly is website that facilitates online money transfer from one country to another. One of the best things about Remitly is that it has been able to maintain low and affordable money transfer fees since, its business operates online on digital platfom and has no physical locations.
Many customers have benefited greatly from Remitly’s cost effective pricing structure, which allows them to save a significant amount of money on money transfers.
Remitly Scholarship 2024
Remitly is based in United States and has observed that every month, thousands of people in America use Remitly to send money from the United States to the Philippines. One of the main reasons for these transfer is to provide assistance for education.
Remitly believes in giving back to the community and so, they launched Remitly Cares Scholarship for college students to help them pursue their education without worrying about the educational expenses.
Benefits of Remitly Scholarship
Scholar who are selected for the Remetly Scholarship will receive USD$100 (PHP 5590*) per month for 4 months.
The Remitly provides a direct monthly financial assistance of USD$100 per month over the course of 4 months to qualified college students in the Philippines.
*depending upon currency conversion rates
Also Read: Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025
Eligibility for Scholarship
The Remitly Scholars program is open to all college students who will be enrolled at a participating institution of higher education and meets the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Full-time student enrolled at a participating institution
- Participating institutions are currently limited to:
- Mapua Institute of Technology and
- University of the Philippines (College of Education, College of Engineering, and College of Arts and Letters)
- The applicant must have a GPA of at least B (or equivalent) in the previous school year
- No individual grades below C+ (or equivalent)
- Submission of completed scholarship application
- Candidate must agree to the scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Agreement to receive scholarship payment directly
- The student must have the Intent to complete higher education program on time
Also Read: Hawak Kamay Scholarship 2024 | Apply Now
Selection of Scholars
The Qualified scholars for Remitly Cares Scholarships will be selected based on their ability to meet program eligibility requirements as well as the content of their application statement.
Please note that, No purchase or service to Remitly is required to apply for scholarship.
Remitly Scholarship Application Timeline
The Remitly College Scholarships is ongoing and is open to apply now.
The deadline to apply for Remitly Scholarship 2024 is January 30, 2024.
How to Apply for Remitly Scholarship
All eligible and interested college students can apply for Remitly Scholarship by filling the Online Application form available at here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Remitly-SP2024-FormB.
For questions and concerns:
- Call Mapúa Center for Scholarship and Financial Assistance at 247-5000 loc. 1203 or
- Send an email to [email protected].
Disclaimer: The articles on this website are solely for informational purposes. We are not affiliated to the entities featured. The source/s are provided at the bottom of each article so that you can double-check the authenticity of the articles.
[Source: Mapúa University]